Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Goodbye Charlotte!

Just a quick post on the past few days. The Charlotte area experience the most severe snow storm it has had since 2004. Only a few inches fell, heck, the streets were completely snow free, but apparently this state goes into a big panic and shuts down! All schools were closed. Classes we were going to try were canceled. Needless to say, zip lining is out, as well as most activities since I did not pack for such an incident! On the plus side, Tiff and I have had a lot of bonding time hiding from the snow at the gym, or watching movies, etc. For my last night in town we are going to a Thai restaurant she has wanted to try, and the going to hide in her apt and attempt to carve up a cantaloupe since its going to be a whopping 15 degrees! Tomorrow, I'm making a side trip to Philadelphia to eat a cheesesteak and cruise the downtown area, and then to Baltimore to hang with Robb and Helen. Hopefully warmer weather will greet me there!

2 comments:

Captain Jack said...

Oh! Your traveling! Huzza!

Kristie Love said...

I am I am! I texted you today! Sinner.