Wednesday, October 19, 2005


Weiland and I are participating in a walk hosted by the Arizona Animal Welfare League to Walk for Homeless Pets. Its AZs largest "no kill" shelter. If you have a few spare bucks and would like to donate, Weiland would be most happy. Please let me know and I can send you my home address if you wish to mail in donations. Our goal is to reach at least $150, since that is the cost to save one homeless pet (vet bills, etc). Thanks to those of you who already pledged. Weiland and I will send you photos of our event! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie Love said...

Thanks for the compliment Tyler. And thanks for the ad for Women's rashguard. I'm not sure where I made a reference to a rash (just basing this on your "I too have a site about Rash guard" comment), but everyone is welcome here.

Captain Jack said...

i think i'm seeing double. are there TWO Weilands in that picture? and why isn't he wearing a rash guard? aren't you worried he'll get a rash?

Kristie Love said...

Naw..the other guy is Cooper. He used to live here. I just LOVE this pic of them.