Monday, October 31, 2005

Oh, boring halloween.

For the first time that I can remember since I've been in AZ did just about everybody I know leave town. No big parties, and no big excitement for this holiday for those of us who stuck around. On a pleasant note, Eric Anderson did come to town for a few days. Other than that, it was a humdrum weekend, but I DID get some movie watching done. Yes, yes, I will be on vacation next week and devoting part of my time to getting my site http://www.kristielove.com/ up and running. Well, HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ANYBODY WHO CARES!

1 comment:

Captain Jack said...

Oh mi gosh!
You're making your own web page?! good for you! you're not like those other talentless people that just gets a blog on blogger.com/

oh wait.

JK. Clearly you have too much free time at work....